Picos Azuis - Running Legging
or 6 interest free weekly payments learn more
Blue Peaks: Big climbs give a big reward.
High performing, insanely comfortable, these runners will take you anywhere.
- Waistband is a compression fabric that sits high around the waist
- Zip close pocket in the waistband for your keys or cards
- Panel phone pocket that sits discreetly on the thigh (yes it will hold your enormous phone with it's case on)
- 7/8th Length
- Triangle gusset
- Incredibly soft to touch
- Fabric moves with you, and will stretch to fit your shape
- Material retains its original fit and shape
- Mild compression to aid in muscle recovery and performance
- Antibacterial and odour minimising
- Thermal Control
- Quick drying
- Made from a mix world leading Brazilian Supplex, Amini Sol Eco® and Sportiva Pro®
We aim to produce clothing ethically and sustainably so you can feel good, knowing that your leggings are made with love for both people and the environment.
The company producing the fabrics uses innovative and sustainable practices, a leader in the textile industry producing the world's first biodegradable nylon. Meaning if you were to dispose of our activewear (heaven forbid you retire them!), it would degrade with minimal impact on the environment. Please note that the waistband fabric on this product is not biodegradable.
These running leggings will bring you the happiest mix of comfort and colour to your next adventure.
|Size||NZ / AU / UK||US|
|Extra Small||8 - 10||6 - 8|
|Small||10 - 12||8 - 10|
|Medium||12 - 14||10 - 12|
|Large||14 - 16||12 - 14|
|Extra Large||16 - 18||14 - 16|
Model wears size Extra Small